Today is my 35th Birthday! How did that happen? It was like yesterday I was 33 and the day before that I was 30 and the day before that I was 25…you get the point! I have been trying to figure out something to do for my birthday and I came up with nothing! Jesica from rUNladylike’s 32nd birthday was on April Fool’s Day and she did a post on 32 things for a 32 year old.
I thought I would sit down and write a bucket list because I have never done that before. I wanted to do a list of all different sorts of things. Not anyone subject. I started writing items down and thought I would never get to 35 things but sure enough I did!!
For my 35th birthday, I give you 35 things I want to do, races I want to race, and places I want to travel! No specific order but some of these things will be done this year!!
1. Get a new career
2. Go to pastry school
3. Buy a tri bike
4. Come up with a great idea and pitch it in the Shark Tank
5. Lake Placid Ironman
6. Move to Europe
7. Be a wife
8. Write a book
9. New York Marathon
10. Be a contestant on Price Is Right
11. 6 month trip to South America
12. 4 hour marathon
13. Spectate World Championship Ironman (Kona)
14. See The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon
15. Do a 6-leg ultra relay
16. 5 more stamps in my passport before it expires (June 2017)
17. Camping in Montana
18. Take a letterpress class
19. Get my sister-in-law to name their first born Cooper(her maiden name)
20. White water raft through the Grand Canyon
21. Space Coast Marathon
22. Learn to surf in Costa Rica
23. Master a Wicked Good Cupcake
24. Learn to “can”–for salsa and pasta sauce
25. Be in Sydney Australia for New Years Eve
26. Learn to stand up paddle board
27. Bike around New Zealand
28. Participate in Maupin bike fest
29. Sub 2 hour 1/2 marathon
30. Go to summer Olympics
31. Get Dan to wear a pink shirt
32. Kayak with orcas in the San Juan Islands
33. Build and maintain a garden
34. Go to Albuquerque Balloon Festival
35. Take a road trip and hit up Yellowstone, Zion, and Yosemite
There you have it. 35 fun things to do and see!!
I leave you with the picture of the cake Dan made me. World’s Best Cake.
It was delicious! Yellow cake, whipped cream, meringue, and almonds!!
What is on your bucket list??!!