Here is the next installment of the You challenge. Food this week. This is actually really hard. I love food. I love dessert. How do I narrow it down?? This is what I have come up with:
1. Lets state the obvious. ICE CREAM. I definitely go in waves with what treat I like to have. Years ago it was cupcakes. Cookies and brownies took over after that. Ice cream has been around for probably a year. Luckily enough Dan keeps a tight leash on the pints so I don’t go overboard. If I had my way I could put down a whole pint every night!
2. PIZZA. I love pizza. I like homemade pizza the best. I can use whatever ingredients I like! I made a pizza last night (I almost took a picture but didn’t. Then it was gone before I knew it!) I always like trying different pizza in different places I visit.
3. SALSA. You can use salsa with so many things. Of course I love it with Mexican food. I even put it on my sweet potatoes in lieu of sour cream. I like to make it homemade with fresh ingredients but TJ’s is my go-to for salsa!
4. SALADS. Not really a traditional salad with lettuce and carrots. I like lots of stuff in my salad. Quinoa, garbonzos, sunflower seeds, lots of veggies, avocado, strawberries, beets. Not all at once but a variety. You get my point!! :)
5. BREAKFAST. I am so lucky to live in Portland where there are a plethora of breakfast places that are fantastic. I don’t go out very often because I am typically training but sometimes I do. I love scrambles mostly with a biscuit!
Those are some of my favorite!!!
What are some over your favorite foods??